Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekly Accountability Report 6/13/09 - 6/19/09

Weekly accountability report posted 1 day late. I do not have much commentary on this one other than the report itself.

I did want to address multiple questions I had this week about the "attitude" rating. I gave myself a "pathetic" rating last week.

I do not think "attitude" is the best way to desribe the experience I am trying to rate.

I 100% believe that I will accomplish my goals regardless of what obstacles I encounter. Instead of trying to explain what I am getting at I have decided that I am going to rework some of the ratings categories.

I know it can be an excellent sample of my weekly encounters. This current system is just not up to par with my vision. I will update this week.

1 comment:

  1. Brian, I really like this section. For ANYONE to make it long term at trading, they will at some point come to a crossroads. At that point, one must truly analyze their situation and perform their own self evaluation... they must become accountable. This chart helps in that regard and can help one's mind maintain a road map for proper course and direction. Nice. Talk to you later. Mo Sanford

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.