Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 18 & 19 Prep Overlays






Hello. I wanted to post some prep overlays so we can compare the morning prep analysis and projections to the actual price action that occurred.

If you are not familiar with the morning prep work I do or the purpose of the overlays, please see the key post area for the links entitled How To Use The Morning Prep and Explanation Of Prep Overlays.

Please review each screen shots in detail. They are in chronological order. You will first see the prep that was originally posted pre-market, then the overlay; which includes the original prep with the background made transparent over the actual price action that painted in for the day.

Remember that the lines on the chart are drawn without the use of software and are done PRIOR to the market open. I post these frequently to demonstrate that you can anticipate how the market will unfold based on structure only.

The prep is actually the easy part. You have to be able to push the button consistently to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.