Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14 2010 Trades



My feel continues to be spot on.

Today was an extremely solid trading day. The trades were clear and were all taken with the enhanced strategy I have been refining for the past number of months.

This is creating what I call "on demand" trades. Which means that I am not just buying or selling a zone or pattern but executing on a specific premise with the complete expectation that the trade will work regardless of what happens intra trade.

It is still a bet and always will be but it is a bet that I believe I can win almost 100% of the time as long as my head is clear and my gut confirms the trade. I have developed this feel by the constant drilling and RIGHT EDGE analysis I have been conducting over the past 3 years.

The value of this journey is starting to show itself.

This allows me to stick with trades that would have previously pushed or squeezed me out 100% of the time. It makes my entry price fairly irrelevant and allows for quick exits.

The basic foundation of the strategy is that almost everybody playing is wrong and that their actions will be faded by those who move the price.

I look to do the opposite of what I believe others are thinking and am generally entering at the areas where I used to get stopped out.

I noticed my blog traffic is trending down a bit lately. There are sill many readers who watch closely but I think I scared others off by recently stating that virtually every conventional method, strategy, or system out there is completely useless.

I stand by what I said and will continue to re-enforce it even if there are no readers. Virtually everything out there being taught that is not an outright scam is just theoretical and does not pass muster when it comes to reality.

I am working on a new site that will attempt to document my findings based on my own trials and difficulties over the past few years.

I want it to be an interactive site that will show trading reality as well as document my own trading results. I do not understand why this can not be found in cyberspace and am going to change that.

It is a labor intensive process. Until then, I am likely going to be posting charts only and limiting my commentary to once or twice per week.

2 comments:

  1. Keep posting Brian there are plenty of us reading your blog religiously! Thanks for contributing to the trading world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian - I have noticed that lately the TF chart is under performing the ES in terms of movement and what is a cleaner chart to read (IMHO). Any thoughts on this? I moved from the ES to the TF as the ES was beating me up and did better in the TF but now noticed that the ES chart (using tick charts) has been cleaner. Yesterday intraday range on the ES was 12.25 while on the TF it was 8.5 which seems out of whack. Is this just something that is going to fluctuate from time to time and to be expected? I'm also asking myself if it's a case of the grass is always greener as well? Any thoughts philosophical or technical appreciated. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.