
I did not have any trades today. There was only one good setup for me and it was the unconfirmed short off 1102.50 marked by the magenta box.
1102.50 is the September price for the 1106.00 resistance area and top the range we have been watching for days.
My plan is to hit my price regardless of structure at major zones. I obviously broke my rules today and missed a good setup.
My prep had the move visualized well off 1102.75 but the did not pull back to test 1084.50 as I had premised for.
I am having a conflict between hitting my zones unconfirmed and waiting for some type of retest.
A retest and fail should provide more confirmation that the price is reversing and has structure so you can define risk.
However, the fact that the price is bouncing and attacking again means that opposing structure could be building for a zone extension.
Fading the move into the first touch of a zone (providing liquidity) is more prone to get run over and has no structure to use in order to measure risk.
Also, if the trade produces an excursion, it is prone to a retest which opens up the door for trade management errors.
I have decided to press forward with hitting my price regardless of confirmation. It is a bet on my analysis.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.